Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

to Love You From a Far

Love is stepping in without cautions.
Entering the heart
Smoothly and seamlessly
Realizing when it’s too late

Unpredictedly,
You are stealing my heart.
So surprisingly, so unexpectedly

Don’t hope much.
Seeing you are happy and well.
It is just more enough.

But if a wish can be given
Pray that you are given the best
Be better each day
Closer to God

To be able to see you each day
Even from a far
It has been enough
Send you my love wordlessly

Pray for the true love
You can have
That one day you can find
A heart with the same tune as yours

Maybe I am just a fool
Loving someone who
Didn’t even look at me
But just can’t pretend otherwise

Send you my love over the air
Wish you are protected always
To love you with all of my heart
From far away

0 comments:

Post a Comment